2008年5月31日 星期六

Happy B-day!




"...three, two, one!"
According to the Vancouver time, now I am 25 years old.
Sometimes I have the problem of identification of being a boy or a man.
That's why I usually addresss myself as a 1/2 man.
You know what! I really want to be Peter Pan.
Being an adult is really boring, meeting people sucks and having life sucks.
Terriblely I cannot turn them down.
I obviously know the world of adults and what games they play.
But you know I don't really want to be all involved with them.
Life sucks enough, and I gotta do something to change it.
Why I have to accept my life to go like this way?
It doesn't mean that I am not responsible for myself.
On the contrary, I really live and experience it and walk my way.
Should you do things right or do the right tings?
It's really tough to choose in my this age.
I hope I have a strong mind, like Nietzsche, Yukio Mishima or Steven Jobs.
Life shouldn't suck, but meanings are given and achieved.

沒有留言: